REWIND THE SIGNS OF AGING
REPLAY FOR SKIN
REPLAY Placenta - Skin Rejuvenation
The placenta’s healing powers—from repairing skin damage to promoting wound healing to preventing loss of elasticity—have been well known in the medical community for some time now. Renowned dermatologists and plastic surgeons have been using placenta for skin rejuvenation and placenta-infused treatments on their celebrity clients for years.
The replay placenta preparation for skin is a placental protein concentrate which is frozen to maintain the integrity of the proteins and ensure maximum bio-activity.
Key Benefits of REPLAY Placenta for SKin
- Reduced wrinkles, acnes, eye-bags and dull skin.
- Stimulation of the renewal of epidermis for delicate, soft and more radiant skin.
- Improved skin elasticity, thickness, skin texture with evenly tone color
- Lightening of facial pigmentation, refines facial pores and colour – adds glow to skin
SKIN HEALING ASSAY
- REPLAY HPE caused significant (p=0.004) increase in the number of dermal fibroblasts that entered the wound area
- Migration of fibroblasts from the dermis up into the epidermis is a key step in both wound healing and skin regeneration
- Replay HPE greatly increases the expression of HGF and VEGF, and decreases inflammatory signaling TNF-a aiding in wound healing and skin rejuvenation.
Wound healing is a complex process involving inflammation, neovascularization, new tissue formation, and tissue remodeling.
REPLAY HPE effectively promotes the migration of skin cells, and modulation of inflammation, as well as neovascularization due to a combination of present components, thereby improving the quality of wound healing and skin rejuvenation.
KEY COMPONENTS of REPLAY HPE
Growth Factors: Placenta Growth Factor (PGF), Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1), Epithelial Growth Factor (EGF), Fibroblast Growth Factor basic (FGF2), Transforming Growth Factor beta (TGF-beta), Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF), Platlet Derived Growth Factor (PDGF), Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGFA).
Hormones: Human Growth Hormone (hGH), Estradiol, Progesterone, FSH, LH, Testosterone, DHEA-S, bHCG
Other Components: Vitamins (including B1, B2, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12), Essential and Non-essential Amino Acids, Extracellular Mtric (ECM) compontents (including collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, fibronectin, proteoglycans), Minerals (including calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium silicon, sodium, and zinc).
HEALTH BENEFITS of PLACENTA INJECTIONS
The placenta, supporting the growth and development of the fetus, are rich in amino acids, peptides, vitamins, trace elements and growth factors, nutrients and biological active components.
Placental therapy was applied in various clinical applications as they were shown to exhibit remarkable therapeutic attributes ranging from anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, pain reduction, hair growth promotion, health improvement, cellular proliferation, tissue regeneration and wound healing properties in vivo.
It is now greatly accepted throughout the medical community that placental extracts can positively impact many age related and degenerative conditions
Other REPLAY Placenta Products
REPLAY Placenta – Female
- Promotes collagen production and increases skin elasticity
- Enhances skin health and wound healing ability
- Promotes weight loss and a healthy metabolism
- Improves female fertility
- Boosts the immune system
- Reduces inflammation and chronic pain symptoms
- Improves menopause symptoms
- Improves hormonal imbalance
REPLAY Placenta – Male
- Increased energy and alertness
- Boosted the immune system
- Improved sleep
- Improved sexual function, fertility,increased libido.
- Improved lean muscle mass and reduced body fat
- Decreased serum concentration of cholesterol and triglycerides.