REPLAY PLACENTA PRODUCTS
The replay HPE product range are highly bio-active preparations rich in therapeutic components extracted from placental tissue.
- Fully cGMP compliant process
- Entire processing is carried out in closed system
- Extensive donor screening
- Unmatched quality control and PE characterization
- Bioactivity testing to confirm function of extracted proteins
- Handling and storage designed to ensure bioactivity of PE products
- Sex matching of products (male/female)
- Fully sterility tested
REPLAY HPE COMPNENTS
- Human Growth Hormone (hGH)
- Placenta Growth Factor (PGF)
- Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1)
- Epithelial Growth Factor (EGF)
- Fibroblast Growth Factor basic (FGF2)
- Transforming Growth Factor beta (TGF-beta)
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)
- Platlet Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGFA)
- Vitamins (including B1, B2, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12)
- Essential and Non-essential Amino Acids
- Extracellular Mtric (ECM) compontents (including collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, fibronectin, proteoglycans)
- Minerals (including calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium silicon, sodium, and zinc)
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGFA)
Placenta Therapy is classed as cell-free-cell therapy which supports the replacement of damaged cells and rejuvenation pathways. Placental extracts has more than 120+ essential substances which support the essence of human health and development.
The placenta, supporting the growth and development of the fetus, are rich in amino acids, peptides, vitamins, trace elements and growth factors, nutrients and biological active components. Placenta treatment was applied to promote from the recovery of diseases and tissue regeneration since the early 1900s. Since then, placenta therapy was applied in various clinical applications as they were shown to exhibit remarkable therapeutic attributes ranging from anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, pain reduction, hair growth promotion, health improvement, cellular proliferation, tissue regeneration and wound healing properties.
KEY ELEMENT ROLES
Hormones are your body’s chemical messengers. They travel in your bloodstream to tissues or organs. They affect many different processes, including growth and development.
Growth factors, which generally considered as a subset of cytokines, refer to the diffusible signaling proteins that stimulate cell growth, differentiation, survival, inflammation, and tissue repair.
Cytokines are molecules that allow your cells to talk to each other, and are crucial for healthy immune system function and control of inflammation.
Nucleic acid is essential for all forms of life, and it is found in all cells. Nucleic acid comes in two natural forms called DNA and RNA.
Amino acids play central roles both as building blocks of proteins and as intermediates in metabolism.
Peptides are naturally occurring biological molecules. Peptides are found in all living organisms and play a key role in all manner of biological activity.
Protein is a part of every cell in the body. It helps the body to build and repair cells and tissues.
A vitamin is an organic molecule that is an essential micronutrient which an organism needs in small quantities for the proper functioning of its metabolism.
Minerals are those elements on the earth and in foods that our bodies need to develop and function normally.
An enzyme is a type of protein found within a cell that is produced naturally in the body. Enzymes help speed up chemical reactions in the human body.
The primary role of carbohydrates is to supply energy to all cells in the body.
Fatty acids are important components of the human body, having biological, structural and functional roles.
Mucopolysaccharides are long chains of sugar molecules that are found throughout the body, often in mucus and in fluid around the joints. They have anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic effects.
There is no documented history of severe adverse events from placenta products. However some patients will experience mild side effects that most often include rashes and mild allergies.
Reported side-effects include:
- Acute pharyngitis and dyspepsia accounted (about 1 in 15-35 people)
- Nausea (about 1 in 50 people)
- Abdominal pain, headache, and urticaria (about 1 in 20-30 people)
- Upper respiratory infection, and myalgia (about 1 in 35 people)
Before using Replay products a doctor should be consulted. And any serious side effects should immediately be reported to a doctor.